Photo

miserable

Posted by whodatninja , 17 May 2014 · 51 views

struggling with books again. hearing the same bullshit from idiot sister who is a total negative nancy. she never has anything nice to say. i just want to punch her in the fucking neck. she never works as hard as i do. if it's not easy, she won't do it. she's expecting me to pay for her shit again, but i told her i won't anymore. she'll have to do it herself. get her own damn phone, get her own damn computer, pay for her own damn internet service. i'm sick of supporting her. she so smart as she claims, she should use it for something useful, instead of trolling for dudes on craigslist and whoring around.

i'm not looking forward to my birthday. RJ wants to 'party' and i don't want to go with him. my only other 'friend' is a miserable sad case CC and she depresses the fuck out of me. i can't talk to her about ANYTHING because it's always a goddamn trigger for her. yet she's the only one putting up with me, despite her depressive pessisimistic outlook. my family hates her and i find her annoying, but she said she considers me a friend, though i'm like WTF how? the only plans i have is going drinking with her, well, have her watch me drink as she doesn't and whe will ply me with booze...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

April 2015

S M T W T F S
    1 234

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.