Photo

invisible to all

Posted by whodatninja , 17 May 2014 · 109 views

i swear, i must be invisible. my family don't pay attention to the hints i give them. it's like i need to put a damn hammer over their heads. maybe it's a good thing they're not paying attention to me. makes the planning easier. i was hoping to have more stuff done, but it's impposible. even if i stuck around to finish these projects. it's just a waste of time. i've been in print for 7 years and haven't sold a goddamn copy. writing is a joke. i must suck hard. no matter how hard i work, with the networking and trying to get books into stores and going broke paying for marketing and all that shit how the fuck have i never moved one goddamn copy?! i'm sick of failure. maybe my family has been right all along, that i'm just a nobody loser. everyone else is right about me too. i'm just nothing important. so finishing these loose ends won't make much difference. at least i cleaned my room somewhat. it'll make it easier on them to sell what little of my worthless shit i have...

Photo
Untangling-It-All
May 17 2014 09:43 AM

What do you mean about loose ends? Are you planning on suicide? I really hope I am misunderstanding you, because no matter how your family treats you, you are not worthless. Their behaviour does not mean that you are worthless. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself.

Photo
Untangling-It-All
May 17 2014 09:47 AM

I also just wanted to say you are not invisible here, if that helps any.

You are invisible to them because they are so dense. That's all. 

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
222324 25 262728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.