Photo

dim exposure

Posted by whodatninja , 31 March 2014 · 46 views

I have a meeting with the artist for my comic and im pissed she gave me shitty terms. I dont know what cut and paste job she pulled out her ass but i can already forsee this project failing. She wants payment advance plus royalties. And i cant advertise according to her terms. If i agree the book wont see daylight. I dont want to disolve the partnership because i really like her work hence me hiring her. But she bitching at me about the details and wants to do it half assed which i dont want and refuse to pay for. I gotta eat too. Why do these artists think they can price gouge thinking theyre so great and writers not important. The words count as art. Writing. Is a full time job, nobody is paying me shit

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.