Photo

kicks

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 122 views

Im really not feeling with it and its only gotten progressively worse. Theyre just lying to me as usual. I know theyre planning something horrific. I havent gotten everything together yet since i was down last week with bad cold/flu/whatever. I want to leave sooner. The longer i stay im going to lose my shit. I dont want to be some gibbering mess in some back ward or stuck in this hell and just spin my wheels. I almost have option b together since option a im unsure about if it will even work. Option b has a 50/50 chance of success and 100% chance of failure if i mess up the plan. But option b cant be excecuted too soon until option a goes into affect and fails. Another fucking month i need to sit out. He probably got my hopes up too. It seems like i can only save myself and im unreliable. Sticky ducks...

:metoyou:

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.