Photo

debating sleep

Posted by whodatninja , 06 March 2014 · 156 views

I got a shit tonne of work to do and I'm ready to bitchslap all my lazy bum employees. THE FUCK YOU SLACK OFF NOW?! and they shirk off duties after I asked them to do it for me. they're like it's your job boss. fuck I can't get those dumbfucks to get how much I got on my plate right now. fucking assclowns won't do simple shit and just piss around all day. I'm sick of wasting my money on these chickenshit fucktards who just clock in pretend to work and still got their hands out for a paycheck. fuck I just want to be successful. I can't get those lazy shits to get meetings together I'm always doing it. my body can't take it. that's why my shoulder is fucked up now. fuck I'm getting a fifth and hiding it at my desk.

I'm trying to clock in 20 hours but my body won't do it. I pass out for 10 hours and suffer violent nightmares. argh

Don't let lazy people who don't come to work prepared get you down. Have a difficult conversation with them. Say I'm unsatisfied with the level of work I've seen from you. When you_____________, it affects ______________. When you don't do what you are supposed to by the time you are supposed to, it creates more work and stress for other people. Give specific dates and examples of what they did or didn't do. For example, When you were on the phone all day Friday morning, __________ is what you were supposed to be doing. Because that didn't get done, _____________ happened/didn't happen.

Photo
whodatninja
Mar 06 2014 01:29 AM
I give specific dates. it's even set on the project calendar. those stupid shits don't give a damn. projects are constantly late or don't show up at all. I'm sick of hearing its computer problems. it's always computer problems. I'm sick of buying new shit upgrading shit buying new software upgrading software and don't see a goddamn complete product. I just don't know what else to do. I don't want to fail. this business I sank so much into I want to see it do well. I'm thinking of firing everyone because I do all the damn work around here it seems :(

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.