Photo

violent dreams

Posted by whodatninja , 05 March 2014 · 53 views

i forgot to take my sleeping pill since I was exhausted and had another violent dream about RJ. it was still more of the same (beatdown then rape) but what changed was the context. in my dreams he saw the bruises from the cupping (not painful at all) and he flips the fuck out. no matter what I say the idiot don't believe me and he reasons I secretly like that sort of thing. so in the dream he gives it to me harder than normal drawing blood and teases me about it. ugh I hate waking up nauseous.

sitting with you if ok...

you can get through this. Talk to a doctor about anti-nausea medication or even something that could help with anxiety/sleep.

Before you go to bed each night don't let yourself fill with negative thoughts or past events, instead fill it with coloring, activity books, soft relaxing music, cat/dog videoes (talking,cute, tricks), pick up a book at the library to read before bed, make sure the temp in the room is right, make your room yours (decorate for comfort -pillows, stuffed animals, blankets, etc), have a pink noise/white noise in the background, tell yourself over and over again that you won't dream of the budweiser puppy/horse superbowl commercial (passenger-let her go), drink tea (I recommend stress relief/sleepy time by celestial seasonings), meditation, and anything else that you find relaxing...

Photo
whodatninja
Mar 05 2014 12:08 PM
i wasn't thinking of negative thoughts. I had a pretty good day and didn't do any work before bed. I have nightmares constantly. hence having to take a sleeping pill so I won't dream. >_< lately the violence quotient been way up. I wasn't in pain this time so I have no clue what my brain is trying to do. it makes for marathon coffee and cigarette sessions since I don't sleep well and got lots of work. ... o_o

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.