Photo

dream in a long time

Posted by whodatninja , 28 February 2014 · 66 views

i didn't take the sleeping pill last night because I knew mom was going to wake me before she left for her doctor appointment. I had a dream of sorts. I had a collar like an animal and was beaten severely with a switch. naked tied down to a table and these officers were really letting my back and legs and bottom have it. they seemed pissed I wasn't saying anything not even crying out. which made the beating worse. if they drew blood they stopped and leave me in that cold dark room. I never knew what day it was and I could never understand them. after a while I would be untied and dragged off into a cell. equally cold equally dark with nothing but a single bucket in the corner. after awhile it would start again. sometimes the officers kicked at me if I moved too slowly and made argumentative gestures. then it's back on the table. sometimes I couldn't feel my hands or feet because the wrist and ankle restraints would be too tight. they would beat me get pissed at my silence and beat me harder until skin broke. then back in the drafty darkness. I gave up trying to figure what it was I did. maybe it was my sentence for a crime? for how long? 30 years perhaps? maybe it was some brutal testing. see how far it would take someone to break. those wacky scientists anything for science. maybe the guards were bored and needed something to do. they get people no one would miss like criminals and crazies and whip them for sport. it's exercise time get the switch. or maybe it was some weird religious thing. beat bad people earn good guy points. man their god was vengeful and crazy. they had to do a lot to keep him happy. he was happy at everyone's suffering. i don't suffer hard enough apparently. I would tell them gods and I don't get along well in general but then there's that language barrier. I'm not sure if it's backwateristan or palookaville. either way it's not a nice place to vacation in. the brochures always lie.

This is a horrible thing to dream. I'm sorry there is so much pain and hurt inside you, expressed in this very scary way. Sitting with you (if that's ok).
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 28 2014 10:21 PM
thanks I appreciate it. :)

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.