Photo

more mounting hatred

Posted by whodatninja , 28 February 2014 · 61 views

reading others to get my mind off my own problems and I just hate them. every last fucking one. they're so much stronger than me survived much worse and getting help from competent (descriptor). I'm so jealous. green and all sick to the nth degree jealous. I always assume they're not brown like me. because brown gets the shaft. and as a native American it's worse. especially since I'm not affiliated with any tribe. yeah sucks to be me. but that's life. grin and bear it and all that jazz. I hate what I see. I hate that ugly girl in the mirror. I wish she would disappear forever. nobody wants her. I don't either.

I'm sorry you feel this way, and I understand that it makes you jealous.

Keep in mind Pandy's is a huge place, though. I, too, have written blog entries and whatnot and not gotten replies to them. It's not fun, but I kinda understand that with such a massive support forum, it's might be bound to happen, and I realize that people can read and care even though they don't reply (possibly because they don't quite know what to say).

Photo
whodatninja
Feb 28 2014 10:05 AM
I'm not looking for replies as I'm always surprised when one appears. that someone takes the time to read my ramblings and say something baffles me.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.