Photo

tough exterior

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 41 views

one of my employees came up to me and said they didn't realise how nice I was despite my gruff exterior. they didn't know how hard I work and make things easy for them and that I do listen to their issues and try my best to help them in my capacity. I told her don't act so grateful and get out of my office. she said thanks and left. I overhear her telling the others to get to it if we want to do well and make the developers conference next year and hit our goals for the next quarter. I got an option for a script review for one of the books published coming up next week and working on it. everyone is excited because I have a good feeling it will do well. they're starting to notice my good feelings about projects always pay off. I don't get it. people assume I'm some mean person and don't care until they finally put the pieces together when the chips are down and see I mean well. I'm not much for being nice anymore because in the past folks always abused it and walked on me. but they starting to see how much I sacrifice much of myself to help them even if it's behind the scenes. I don't do it for a thank you though it would be nice sometimes to be told. I gave up on compliments because I'm not used to getting them. some of the others aren't as grateful and think I'm a mean bitch but I don't care. yeah it sucks to be around them but they are brilliant though I want to punch them in the neck. I wish my damn therapist would see I'm not some monster like he thinks I am. but his mind is made up about me and I got nothing else to do with him. it pisses me off to no end. but he's a judgemental bastard and nothing I can do about it. him and the psych are alike. I don't trust men. they just want to fix things and go about their way.

Take the compliment. :)
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 25 2014 09:45 PM
not used to it >_< I'll try next time
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 25 2014 09:45 PM
not used to it >_< I'll try next time

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.