Photo

giving up

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 40 views

i really don't want to but I'm tired of fighting. I try and try and its never good enough. I'm not good enough. it makes my stomach turn the sheer hatred I have for people right now. I can't trust anyone anymore. just keep pretending. keep telling myself I'm fine and I'll eventually believe it. Pollyanna sunshine rainbows unicorns and shit. happy happy joy joy. I just want to fucking puke. if I could kill myself I would I promised I wouldn't but it won't count if its by proxy would it? it'd be a slow and agonizing death but hey at least it would match what I feel inside. my t thinks I'm just a useless junkie. he condemns me though he claim he doesn't but I know from the way he acts and sounds and wants to get all self righteous with his Christian bullshit. I had to sit on my hands to keep from hitting him and clenched my teeth to keep from cussing his fool ass out. I'm going to take a sleeping pill and forget for awhile. I won't OD I did that once before and they made me drink charcoal after tying me down and busted my nose trying to force the smallest tubes they had. I puked and puked and puked for hours. I hate puking. so a pill to sleep drink enough to pass out then another pill to sleep until eventually I won't have to wake up

:metoyou:

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 242526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.