Photo

stupid dreams

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 39 views

i have to accept I'm getting old and that all the dreams I have are just stupid unobtainable ideas. I have to accept I'm going to die in this town being a lowdown nobody that people keep kicking around. I know nobody will miss me. nobody misses a crazy person. alcohol poisoning is my best shot. they already blame me as a failure in life since I'm an "alcoholic". so drinking to excess until my body shuts down wouldn't be surprising at all. I don't see the point of finishing my projects. nobody gave a damn about it. family just pat me on the head and said oh that's nice. t says it's good therapy. my writing must be shit. I had to inflate my own sales (buying copies to give away) just to show family I'm not a loser. but it was just another lie. I'm tired of lying all the time. I don't like this at all. I am in my right mind why does everyone keep telling me I'm not?

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.