Photo

stupid drunk

Posted by whodatninja , 15 February 2014 · 79 views

RJ came over with a box of candy and gave a big hint he was getting me later that night. I started my plan to weasel out. I told him he wasn't touching a thing if he agreed to some things. he was willing to listen so I told him I wanted anal he said no (he thinks it's dirty). I asked if he wanted a few drinks to change his mind he said sure so I fed him drinks all night until he said yes. he passed out. huzzah I win! i never felt so relieved in my life right now...

:metoyou:

Just wanted to say I read your story. I'm really sorry that all these things happened to you and that you are not in a safe place now and that your T is not helping you.

I'm really hoping you find someone who will help you IRL soon. You deserve so much more than this.

:metoyou:
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 15 2014 07:47 PM
thanks. I'm surprised someone actually reads my posts let alone gives 2 shits and a fuck about my story. yeah things are rough right now with lameass t and not much I can do about it aside from punishing liver. that's why I'm considered a survivor eh?

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.