Photo

too sick

Posted by whodatninja , 13 February 2014 · 101 views

tomorrow I have to babysit my damn brother's kid. sister won't do it and everyone is looking at me. I'm supposedly responsible besides crazy wtf. I told everyone my drunk ass is staying in bed. I'm trying to avoid RJ he hadn't showed up the past few days and it's freaking me out. I'm pissed off at my therapist because he was supposed to call and never did. he's always so damn busy if I hadn't thrown out my back I would've been on his office steps again. this is why I hate men. I don't trust them at all. they lie break promises and are nothing more but hormone filled narcissistic bastards. I'm officially becoming a recluse. I've had it with people.

Photo
Fin_De_Siecle
Feb 13 2014 02:19 AM

I hear your anger, it's very loud right now and I totally understand.

I also have big issues with family and I HATE it when they change their opinion of us survivors depending on their agenda. We are responsible when they need a service from us, but nuts when it suits them. Morons.

That said, I do hope you will feel better soon. I don't know if you depend on them financially or your specific situation, but toxic people we all need to avoid, and sharing some genes with them is no excuse for their toxicity.

Photo
whodatninja
Feb 15 2014 08:01 PM

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.