Photo

trying not to snap

Posted by whodatninja , 10 February 2014 · 25 views

RJ came over with his usual shit disturbing. i hid in the bathroom biting my hand and rocking and trying to keep down the awful feelings i feel at the moment. namely hatred. once i collected myself, i went and said hi to him in the kitchen. he saw something was wrong with me but i flashed the most brilliant smile and said everything's cool. though i wanted to pick up a knife and fucking stab him. i had to leave the kitchen. my thoughts are getting dangerous. it wouldn't be the first time i tried to stab him though, i tried 3 years ago and he didn't talk to me for 2. my neck hurts so bad right now. i hate hearing his voice. my whole body is tense. and to think of what i have to go through this friday. i'm dying. and i brought it on myself.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2015

S M T W T F S
 12 3 456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.