Photo

harder to breathe

Posted by whodatninja , 10 February 2014 · 31 views

the more i bottle things up, the worse my neck hurts. i don't know if my shoulders are that super tense (most likely it is) but what else can i do? i can't say anything, do anything, but chain smoke and pace and if i have the money for booze, make a lowball or two and sulk. i can't stand it. nobody gives a damn about me. my family, don't give a damn about me. and all this time i was under the illusion that they gave at least one or two shits. but nope, not one. NOT A SINGLE ONE. and i'm okay with it.
IT FUCKING HURTS

i've made up my mind about friday. when t calls in to check in two days, i'll tell him, i'm hunky fucking dory. i just keep dying a little. because that's what's expected. if i try to deviate, i get punished. so to lessen the pain, i just erase myself a little more until i disappear and they got their stupid little robot they can order around and abuse. i can see why some folks snap and murder others. but i practice zen to keep those violent tendencies in check. i keep telling myself, i'm only marginally violent. i don't torture anymore. i'm messed up and sick, but i'm no longer in that space. i don't have that power anymore. they got it now. and i just keep suffering and suffering and suffering. because i'm a horrible disgusting vile person who shouldn't be here in the first place. but i'm here for their benefit. i will eventually destroy them. but not today. not tomorrow. when i'm fully erased and i just don't feel anything at all, they'll know then. but it'll probably be too late and i waited for nothing.

it's so funny and yet incredibly sad.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.