Photo

why?

Posted by whodatninja , 10 February 2014 · 60 views

i just don't get it. is it some failing in some previous life that i fucked up so hard that now i'm in a constant shitstorm? happiness? what's that? hell if i know. serenity? who's that? search me, man, no clue. peace? lolz wut? ugh, i wish i didn't have to artificially feel happy by drugs booze or the combination of the two. my t wants to talk to my psych about upping my meds. yeah, let's see what's that's gonna do. numb the fuck out of it. and just keep letting shit happen.
i don't have a life anymore. i'm doomed to just being used like a damn sheet of toilet paper. it's already too late for me to be saved. suck it up and die inside and keep pushing forward. who am i kidding about breaking free from this? fucking bastards stole my life from me from the jump. keep faking my way hoping it gets better. keep faking my way with a fake smile despite how bad i hurt. keep faking my way and pretend everything's fine despite getting the shit kicked out of me, despite the shiner and just lie about it because telling the truth don't do a damn thing. nobody believes me in the first place. just keep faking until my heart stops.
i so could use some H right now. fuck... i just don't want to feel anything anymore.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.