Photo

massage appointment

Posted by whodatninja , 09 February 2014 · 39 views

the masseuse called to confirm my appointment. I nearly freaked out. I forgot I made one last week for the tension in my neck and back. I'm scared of going and might just cancel. the last time I went I had this little lady walk on my back because I was in knots "like a frozen turkey" and I had an embarrassing reaction. I was making noise like I was having the best sex of my life. I was loosened up though and she did excellent work but I couldn't come in anymore. I had several more sessions and couldn't take the embarrassment and stopped going there after using up the sessions I paid in advance for. I'm scared the same thing will happen with this new lady. she doesn't do shiatsu like the tiny woman did I think she does some kind of deep tissue Swedish massage but I'm freaking out about getting too relaxed and making such horrible noise. I don't want her to think I'm some kind of disgusting freak. Krishna help me this is difficult

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.