nearly at my breaking point

Posted by whodatninja , 09 February 2014 · 61 views

there's a part of me that wants redemption. i don't know where to look to find it. i can't talk to my t about it because he'll get all jesus whatnots and i might not hold back and punch him. this is too much for me to handle. only one more stressor and i know i'll fucking snap. i keep laughing to keep from crying and i laugh because i can't cry and i have to bite my hand because my laugh sounds weird like i'm really losing my shit. then i have to force myself to be quiet and not laugh because then my family will ask me what's funny and i might just start crying.
i wish it was already monday. i can't take one more day. i'm pissed off at my sister she waited so long to go to the store with me that i was too late to send off money to CB so now he won't call me and i so need to hear his voice before i snap. i hope he calls today.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Susanna - Nov 22 2015 03:01 AM
  • Photo
    whodatninja - Nov 17 2015 04:31 AM
  • Photo
    Patricia - Nov 15 2015 05:11 PM
  • Photo
    whodatninja - Nov 15 2015 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Susanna - Nov 14 2015 04:00 AM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.