Photo

a growing hatred

Posted by whodatninja , 07 February 2014 · 88 views

I'm starting to hate my body. it's betraying me. though i tried to calm myself down (said the krishna mantra several times), i'm shaking like a goddamn leaf. the coworkers think i'm cold so i put my jacket on but the shaking hasn't quelled. now the flashbacks are starting and everything i thought i forgot is coming at me full force. krishna help me i can't do this right now. i need to power through it until i can clock out. i wish i never clocked in this morning. i got a few more hours. then i can go home and curl up in my room and rock and cry and dread the next day when i gotta clock in. i feel so sick right now. i had a piece of bread to quell my stomach, but i don't know what else to do. i wish i can call my t and talk to him. i can't because he's so busy. i can't call him because i don't feel safe and it's too cold outside to use the phone. i can't do it at home because of nosy family members. krishna help me this is too difficult. i need  way out to be myself. i can't pretend anymore. i'm scared i might have another breakdown. i can't go to the hospital. i won't make it.

I am sorry you are struggling so much. Know that you are not alone. Please be gentle with yourself.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

February 2016

S M T W T F S
7 8 910111213

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.