Photo

sick as hell

Posted by whodatninja , 07 February 2014 · 69 views

i'm so tired of fighting sleep. i hadn't heard anything from my t all week since i told him. i'm so sick of the nightmares, it's making it hard to concentrate during the day when i have to work. i'm getting behind in my work. i wish i could just tell my story and be done with it. i realise i can't even form the words, let alone type them, hell, can't even say them out loud. i end up resorting to metaphor because it hurts so bad. i want to cut again, but it won't do me any good because the pain will never go away.

:metoyou:

The pain will go, but I know it doesn't feel as it will ever.

I suspect that you have kept this pain locked away while you 'got on with your life' and that 'worked' to keep the pain away. It is now coming out all at once and this is overwhelming and agonising.

Sitting with you in the turmoil.

I totally understand.  The nightmares keep me awake all  night too. 

The days get more difficult to get through, the more days there is no sleep. 

be gentle with yourself.  this is a process

be safe

terrilynn

Photo
whodatninja
Feb 07 2014 12:23 PM

thanks both of you :)

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.