Photo

hyperviligant

Posted by whodatninja , 06 February 2014 · 141 views

I'm tired. i want to sleep. but i'm sick with worry and fear. i'm glad i can type in the dark, my laptop comes with a little light and since i went to secretary school i can touch type like a pro. i used to type blind but now that i no longer have feeling in my fingers, i can't feel the nubs on the keys. i don't want my family to know i'm still awake. then they're going to bang on the door and bother me with stupid shit. i already feel bad. i don't need them to trigger me worse by bursting into my room.

i don't know what to do about these dreams. it's been a week since i told my t about the incident. that's when the nightmares became progressively worse. it used to be abstract, about monsters and demons beating and raping me, but now that i admitted the truth, it's him, the shadow monster with the heavy cologne and the cold hands. i don't remember his face. i always looked down at the floor when i was younger and i still don't look at faces. people find it weird that when i talk to them i never look at them, i look past them at the wall or on the floor. i claim that i don't like confrontation or that it was my upbringing, but the real reason i don't look at faces because i don't want to see them judging me, about how ugly and dirty i look. i don't want to see them laughing at me. if i could close my eyes, i would but i can't, so i always wear super dark sunglasses or glasses with reflective lenses, even indoors. it makes it easier to look past them while they think i'm looking at them. sometimes i have my eyes closed because i don't want to see.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.