Photo

afraid to sleep

Posted by whodatninja , 06 February 2014 · 27 views

I'm exhausted but i'm shaking at the mere thought of going to sleep again tonight. i don't want to dream that nightmare again. i'm so tense. i'm chain smoking and pacing. mom wonders what's wrong with me and i tell her it's nothing. i don't want to tell her. she doesn't listen, but she keeps bugging. what's the point if i told her? nothing she could do other than make me feel guilty or blame me. i don't need that right now. i have my funk and soul on blast to drive out the thoughts in my head but i'm still shaking. the room isn't warm enough yet. i just turned on the heater. but no matter how warm i make my room, once i go to sleep, it's dark and cold. i want to have the lamp on but i don't want mom to yell at me about the high electric bill. she already yelled at me about the high heating bill. i gave her 200 to shut her up. krishna help me, i don't want bad dreams tonight. i'm seriously thinking of taking a sleeping pill tonight. but i have more errands to run tomorrow morning and i don't want to be foggy. shit, i can't do this.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.