Photo

banging on the door

Posted by whodatninja , 06 February 2014 · 58 views

i hate it when my family knocks so damn hard on my door. i jump 3 thousand feet. they wonder why i'm jumpy. they say they knock loud because i have headphones in or i'm a hard sleeper. then they bitch about me always being naked and having the space heater on blast to the max. fuck why can't i be left alone? why do they keep checking on me? i'm alive. i hadn't said i was going to kill myself. i hadn't done anything wrong. why won't they leave me alone? i swear they're plotting to send me back to the hospital. i don't want to go there. i have to pretend i'm normal. i have to pretend everything's fine, despite how shitty tired i feel. krishna help me i hope they don't send me back to the hospital. i can't deal with that right now. it's already bad enough i'm dealing with nightmares and flashbacks since i admitted to my t monday about that incident. it's been a long week. i can't breathe. krishna help me.

:metoyou:
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 06 2014 02:19 PM

:) i appreciate it

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
34 5 6789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.