Photo

never drunk enough

Posted by whodatninja , 05 February 2014 · 47 views

Just finished this drink and wishin i had more booze. i'm blasting mj in my headphones and feeling conflicted. i hate to tell people that mj is my favorite artist evar cos then folks tend to blast me about his issues. i clamp my hands over my ears when they start. they don't understand why i like his music. it's the only safe thing i have and they want to destroy it. it's the only music i can listen to without feeling bad. it's the only music i have good memories attached to, especially my dad who was the only safe male figure i had in my life. i'm trying not to crawl under the bed hugging my knees and rocking because i can't get these feelings together and something i don't understand doesn't make sense. fuck i need another drink it's too much right now. calling it a night.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
2122232425 26 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.