Photo

no privacy

Posted by whodatninja , 05 February 2014 · 23 views

i really need a lock on my door. i'm not doing well at all right now. family think they can just burst in my room whenever they feel without knocking. it's bringing back too many bad memories when i was in that hospital. i fucking hate it. they have locks on their doors but not mine. they dismantled my bed to put up supports after we got robbed. i liked those supports. that was the last time my bed was ever comfortable. but then they took off the locks so they can 'check on me' at any time because i used to hurt myself and they wanted to 'make sure i was still alive'. RJ stopped by with some takeway and i took his beer so i could hide in the bathroom. i stuffed down dinner and had to escape. i didn't want to talk to them. look at them, hear them. and that damn baby. i didn't want to hear her squawling. i need my own place where i can be alone with my thoughts and not have to worry about someone coming into my room when i don't want them to. no matter if my door is closed. they come in anyway. i'm so glad i got some booze in me. i don't feel better, but the shaking's stopped for now.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.