Photo

aches and pains - and body memories

Posted by whodatninja , 05 February 2014 · 52 views

why the fuck is everything exploding right now? a whole mess of emotions. this fucking winter, this fucking arthritis, now the fucking memories. my god the goddamn memories. and my body hurts so bad. ever since that fucking monday i had that session when i finally told the truth now everything is popping up. i took the lid off that sucker and all the nasty horrible filthy things are coming to the surface. i wish i could call my therapist but i can't since i got family here who monitors my every move. i'm so glad i found this forum and a safe place to keep a journal now. therapist recommended i write and i scoffed, since i prefer to talk, but now i need to talk and i can't. so i'm writing, writing, writing. i doubt anyone would read this, so on one hand i'm kinda self-censoring but i need this out of my system, like if i ate bad cold 2-week old chinese food. krishna help me.

i look outside and i fucking want to scream. i hate the fucking snow. fuck you snow. fuck you winter. fuck you snow and ice gods. it's never warm enough in the house. i have the space heater on blast atop of the heater running in the house and it's never fucking warm enough. i'm sweating and i still feel cold. i don't have clothes on because i don't want to feel the clothes on me. it seems like the fabric hurts me when it touches my skin. i'm under the covers and i keep kicking them off because nothing but bad memories plague me. but i have to keep the covers on since i don't have a lock on my door. and i freak out more because i don't have privacy here in my own damn home (well, mother's house) and it brings me back to when i was 12 in solitary and that damn fucking orderly would come in to 'check on me' god i need a drink so bad right now. i can't do it. i'm almsot out of cigarettes. i need to pace but i can't escape. god help me.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.