Reset Button

Photo

hiding in my room

Posted by whodatninja , 01 March 2014 · 55 views

I get fussed at for hiding in my room. I went to the store like told. I didn't spend anything on booze and cigs (my money for that not hers). yet when I want time away with a cookie and milk I get fussed at. I can't win

Photo

slow dragging

Posted by whodatninja , 01 March 2014 · 44 views

taking my sweet time to go to the store. mom asked me 3 hours ago and I really don't want to. she wants all this meat which she shouldn't and pork on top of that. it's trying to snow and I'm trying to drag this out but she wants me to go before it does. I hate having to leave the house and go outside.

Photo

not overdone

Posted by whodatninja , 01 March 2014 · 51 views

in my drunk rage fueled haze I did half ass job of cleaning. sister never showed up and I blocked her number cos all she did was insult and cuss me out. if she's on fire do not care. bitch can burn. I dropped the wine bottle on my way taking out recycling and mom yelled at me about it. I told her it wasn't mine and I didn't drink it but my words fell on d...

Photo

sleepless

Posted by whodatninja , 01 March 2014 · 59 views

since super drunk yesterday forgot to take sleeping pill had same bad dream about getting beating. exhausted and need to work. mom is all happy house looks nice (I did half ass job). I told her I don't want to be bothered and I'm dealing with hangover. I need to plot my exit because they will drive me to snap on them horrifically

Photo

no words

Posted by whodatninja , 01 March 2014 · 72 views

sister calls me bitching to cover her and clean house cos she want to bring drunk friend over. I bitch at her cos mom don't want folks over especially super late and folks she don't know and sister got the nerve to insult me. to hell with everyone. I'm not gonna stand for her shit and get chewed out. I told her to fuck off and get her own damn place if sh...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.