Reset Button

Photo

medicines

Posted by whodatninja , 21 March 2014 · 76 views

Sister going through my stuff bitching at me about not taking my meds. I told her theyre doing damage to my organs hence i quit. She then went on a rant and i tuned her out. Why does she care whether i take my pills and become an obedient zombie or not? Im doing perfectly fine (hiding in my room boozing and trying to work) but they always want to make it...

Photo

full on attack

Posted by whodatninja , 21 March 2014 · 88 views

It seems the harder i try to power through this illness the sicker i get. I dragged myself out the house to run errands for mom and forgot my wallet (which i never do wtf) so no brandy to sweat it out. Now i got sinus infection and bronchitis!! WTF! I know i need a break universe but damn this is too much.

I tried to get work done but collapsed from exh...

Photo

super sick and still fretting

Posted by whodatninja , 20 March 2014 · 102 views

Im trying to get work done but it's difficult being sick. I got clients ringing me and projects due (they're all hella late) and bills to pay. Im so overwhelmed right now i wish i had the strength to get up and get some brandy and alka seltzer. But no i can barely drag myself out the room to the kitchen for juice and soup. All the coughing has reduced my...

Photo

cold, flu, pneumonia

Posted by whodatninja , 19 March 2014 · 172 views

what started as a nasty cold progressed to flu now pneumonia. I'm quarantined in my room and family still want me to do chores. or rather mother does while sister does her usual whoring around. I'm miserable and my idiot employees think because boss is sick to not bothering clock in. I had enough. I fired them all. I told them they better be gone in two...

Photo

putting baby in the corner

Posted by whodatninja , 17 March 2014 · 165 views

I'm suffering through a horrible cold due to general exhaustion and it seems like everyone needs my attention - difficult clients my elderly mother my brother's colicky crackbaby. all day its been screaming nonstop and I can't focus on work.

I want to punch my client in the face because he keeps changing the project. keeps calling every other hour with...

Photo

ready to punch somebody

Posted by whodatninja , 12 March 2014 · 136 views

I keep telling my sister to stop using the damn internet if she not using it for something important, like researching something while the library closed. she says her allergies are bad blah blah blah i told her i don't care. i don't have 300 dollars to spend on her dicking around on FB with her stupid friends. if she wants internet, she better cough up i...

Photo

in the corner

Posted by whodatninja , 09 March 2014 · 177 views

damn it I can't shake crackhead d - he been dialing non stop blowing up my email and FB and now got a car so he can come get me to "hang out". I lied 3 times I'm running low on excuses. he wants me to get drunk & high with him & jump my bones (that's all he saw me for). I hate him because he sold my dog and bicycle for drugs and was abusive. I wan...

Photo

customs checking

Posted by whodatninja , 08 March 2014 · 103 views

I can't stand that my family keep going through my mail questioning my purchases. it's like they want my money to keep me miserable. it's like I'm not allowed to do what I wish. I'm buying stuff to make medicines for my pain and they giving me the third degree. my sister wants me to buy her stuff for her issues and allergies and I told her where she can g...

Photo

a total row

Posted by whodatninja , 07 March 2014 · 150 views

employees had a fit when they overheard i wasn't planning to go to the major conference come july because the rumor was i was going into residential rehab (i put the rumor out there on purpose because my family wouldn't stop being nosy and i knew it wouldn't be long until everyone else heard it. i live in a small town). they were like are we still going?...

Photo

shutting down

Posted by whodatninja , 06 March 2014 · 157 views

I've had it with my stupid employees. I got nothing but shit from them and I'm going to close the doors. I hate to do it but the stress is affecting me badly and nothing I say to those crackheads makes any difference. I'm slowly withdrawing from life so come may I disappear for good. nobody will notice. employees prolly won't notice until they clock in an...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.