Reset Button

Photo

worked out in the end

Posted by whodatninja , 31 March 2014 · 42 views

Able to talk to artist and came to an agreement since the work was for hire for another company and they failed. Now the stuff is on hiatus until the book makes sales. Now i see the book wont succeed because i cant afford it. It makes me sad because i want to keep her and i just cant pay her for what its worth. This makes me depressed. I feel lost right n...

Photo

dim exposure

Posted by whodatninja , 31 March 2014 · 25 views

I have a meeting with the artist for my comic and im pissed she gave me shitty terms. I dont know what cut and paste job she pulled out her ass but i can already forsee this project failing. She wants payment advance plus royalties. And i cant advertise according to her terms. If i agree the book wont see daylight. I dont want to disolve the partnership b...

Photo

feeling stuck

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 20 views

It feels like im spinning my wheels. Im just stuck here floating around progressively feeling worse with no way out. Just counting the days until i can leave this place. I took everything down off the walls and starting packing stuff. I dont know if im really going or if theyre just yanking my chain but im going to leave and just start over with the cloth...

Photo

kicks

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 45 views

Im really not feeling with it and its only gotten progressively worse. Theyre just lying to me as usual. I know theyre planning something horrific. I havent gotten everything together yet since i was down last week with bad cold/flu/whatever. I want to leave sooner. The longer i stay im going to lose my shit. I dont want to be some gibbering mess in some...

Photo

still unwell

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 28 views

I really dont want to go to this sobriety meeting tomorrow. I have to go twice a week. I have to go as part of probation agreement. I will show up but im not talking to anyone. I really dont want to. I would rather just be left alone. I think my stress levels are too high because that damn noise is starting again. I dont see how these stupid meetings w...

Photo

frustrated with people

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 55 views

Im getting sick of people in general. Nag nag nag nag nag im always doing something wrong im not following the rules. I need to shape up they say. I cant even rant without somebody taking some damn offense. Im going to just not bother. I dont trust anyone. They will just find some way to get at me. Its always my fault somehow. Always conform to something...

Photo

i hate weddings

Posted by whodatninja , 29 March 2014 · 40 views

Got a cousin getting married and family is in my face asking me when im getting married and when im going to have kids because im gonna be 30 soon. Dafuq i dont want kids and im not getting married because i hate other people. (I really dont trust them - men or women). Besides nobody likes a crazy violent drunk. Folks who get married want someone normal....

Photo

hating life

Posted by whodatninja , 29 March 2014 · 31 views

I dont understand the point of living. Why should i stay alive when life keeps screwing me over? Im sick of people and dealing with their shit. I just want to be left alone. I hate having to pretend im normal and one of them. I just dont belong here. People are fake lying evil bastards. I cant trust anyone at all

Photo

angry again

Posted by whodatninja , 28 March 2014 · 38 views

Therapist pissed me off to no end today. I told him i wont be coming in anymore. He got mad at me and i put in my headphones to ignore him. Im sick of taking pills and ignoring the elephant. I want to work my issues i want to get better. I dont want to be a 30 year old loser still in and out the system. I want a stable life. I want to be happy. But it see...

Photo

more therapy

Posted by whodatninja , 28 March 2014 · 53 views

Therapist wants me to go to sobriety meetings (i told him im not doing aa) and i got chewed out for refusing to take meds and drinking again. I told him he can shove it in his ear because i know he dont give two shits so why i should bother. He tried his whole guilt trip and i rolled my eyes and said okay. He thinks im being difficult. I just dont care an...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.