Reset Button

Photo

never going away

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 25 views

as long as I'm here the chronic pain will never stop. it will always be "in my head" and I'm just being "difficult" for no other reason than to have others "feel sorry for me". everyone can fuck off and kick rocks. this is the lousy thanks I get for finally sucking up and reaching out and stop lying to myself and wanting to deal with this shit. rather the...

Photo

insensitive bastards

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 22 views

my family bitching at me about my wanting to talk about what bothers me saying stupid shit like I been in therapy all these years I should be cured by now. I smiled and said through gritted teeth they just want to medicate my problems away and not listen. they said I should just take my medicines and stop complaining so much. I said sure I'll stop saying...

Photo

hurting badly

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 22 views

it really hurt my feelings when my t said I was causing my own problems and I'm acting like I just like wallowing in shit and refuse to move forward. I told that assclown that the reason I'm talking about it is to work out these feelings and deal with it not get shot down. I've lost faith in other people. now that I see they just want me to be artificiall...

Photo

highly annoyed

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 33 views

t said I'm being obsessive about my problems and the CSA in my past and that I should stop drinking and let the medicines do it's job. I told him fine I won't say shit and he can kick rocks. if my wanting to deal with the trauma that's adversely affecting my life is being obsessive then why did I bother bringing it up? he's making me regret saying anythin...

Photo

depressed

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 19 views

t thinks I'm depressed due to my drinking again. I told him that wasn't the case but his mind is made up. it feels like dealing with my mother all over again. he's telling me to let it go etc basically all the things I hate to hear that should be banned. I doubt anyone will listen or give two shits because I've been labeled notoriously difficult and nobod...

Photo

disgusted

Posted by whodatninja , 25 February 2014 · 27 views

talked to t today and he irritated with me saying i brought my problems on myself. I want to punch him in the neck. it didn't help that someone in the office wearing the cologne I hate and I fled. he's annoyed with me and at this point he can kick rocks. he thinks I'm messed up in the head due to my drinking and wants me to stop and keep taking the drugs...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

February 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.