Reset Button

Photo

working day and night

Posted by whodatninja , 11 November 2014 · 36 views

Idiot sister came over yesterday around 5 bugging me for a loan and i blew up at her. I told her i am not a bank and she trying to take advantage due to my tiredness trying to manipulate me. I asked her if she followed up on her job interview and she had another excuse. I told her where the door was. Im tired of being bothered for money with empty promise...

Photo

long shift

Posted by whodatninja , 09 November 2014 · 36 views

I hate that my sister thinks hanging with her friends is more important than helping me with this damn job. I'm going without sleep spending money I don't want to spend and working long ass hours waiting on her and hearing her stupid excuses on why she can't relive me. Then had the nerve to go on about how much fun she had while I was stuck doing all the...

Photo

solid defense

Posted by whodatninja , 06 November 2014 · 54 views

Im freaking out. The main monster came over to where i was working so i clocked him with a pipe wrench. I just dragged him across to the blind spot and locked up everything. Maybe he will wake up. I just hope the cops dont find him. Last i need is to kill the bastard. I cant kill i dont have the means to deal with his ghost and it was already bad when he...

Photo

security detail

Posted by whodatninja , 06 November 2014 · 55 views

I manage the security system for my aunts building she rents out. Its mainly watching cameras and logging any activity around the building. The main monster started calling which I ignored. He tried all afternoon until midnight when I got off work. He finally left a message saying he had whatever I wanted or needed and should see about him. I called him b...

Photo

family problems and new job

Posted by whodatninja , 05 November 2014 · 40 views

AC called me this morning freaking out. His mother didn't like I spent the night there and threatened to put him out. I told him about my aunt who has apartments available. I now work for her as manager and will live in one for reduced rent since she can't pay me (due to last ghetto tenants tearing up the place. ) my lazy sister will live in the other roo...

Photo

running in the rain

Posted by whodatninja , 04 November 2014 · 58 views

I'm starting to doubt my reasons for marrying AC. Do I really love him or am i using him to escape my problems? I just don't like being around other people. They're needy and nerve wracking. Everyone friends and family trying to dictate my life. Always telling me what to do how to do like they know better and I'm just stupid. Even AC treats me like that t...

Photo

lack of sleep and faking my way

Posted by whodatninja , 04 November 2014 · 31 views

I'm chronically exhausted. If its not the nightmares then its AC keeping me up at night. I can't rest because he won't shut up and give me space. He's always on me needing me wanting me and I told him I'm not that touchy freely and I can't handle all that mushiness. He calls me pet names which I never answer to because I'm not used to it (its a different...

Photo

zoning out

Posted by whodatninja , 03 November 2014 · 28 views

AC keeps going on about that night saying i was awesome and asked if i had a good time. I told him no and he got upset. I tried to explain but then gave up. He got a clue and asked me if talking about sex bothered me. I said kinda. I dont think he gets it and i can't find the words. He admitted he was confused because i kept saying no but basically would...

Photo

elsewhere in a bad space

Posted by whodatninja , 02 November 2014 · 49 views

I did something I regret. I don't think AC understands. I had suffered a flashback and he couldn't tell. I tried telling him but he's still happy about what we did though I didn't want to. I got super drunk and gave him mixed signals all night. I still went through it though I kept saying no and crying. I was quiet and mentally checked out. After he was d...

Photo

logistical issues and communication errors

Posted by whodatninja , 02 November 2014 · 42 views

went to a party aunt invited me to. I was bored and AC couldn't come though I invited him. We later met up that night and had a few drinks and pizza. We went to sleep watching MJ documentaries. That morning we talked and he took me to a diner. Later we played records and trying to out do sappy love songs we knew. After some drinks I began to panic. I was...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.