my crazy life

Photo

college starts in a week

Posted by crazycatlover , 15 August 2014 · 163 views

I don't really know how to feel
I'm excited to meet all the other students
maybe I'll actually fall in love with a girl who also loves me -that would be pretty new for me
I don't know what to do about the girl from brain camp who kept calling things gay
I've pretty much given up on labels not only for my sexuality but for my gender
I want to be "out" but...

Photo

song lyrics to write on things

Posted by crazycatlover , 15 August 2014 · 140 views

over the last two years I've had a tradition of writing song lyrics that I relate to my current situation or I just like on my notebooks etc. I only have a week left before college and was thinking of making a list of potential lyrics to write on things then realized it would be a good idea to share with all of you since some of them have to do with being...

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.