Photo

could there be more?

Posted by crazycatlover , in about my abuse 24 March 2014 · 97 views

I've had this feeling that there's more that happened to me then I remember for a while....at first I thought I was just trying to validate my problems,since they feel like so much in proportion to the little that actually happened to me....but now I'm exploring the possiblitiy that it's really true and it's fucking terrifying.....I assume if there is more I will remember someday....that seems to be how it works.

*Sitting with you*

and 

((Crazycatgirl)) hugs if you'd like.

I know this feeling very well.  The stress of not remembering.  I'll tell you what everyone seems to tell me- if there is more it will come when it is ready- or not.  Your mind will remember when it's the right time or the right thing to do to process.  Don't let it stress you out.    It's okay to be exactly where you are right now. 

Photo
crazycatlover
Mar 24 2014 10:53 AM

thanks nebulas. I've been literally shaking because this is so scary.....

I know the feeling.   But try not to stress so much about something- Otherwise you are feeling things that will be related to what you are imagining is true.  Trust me I know how we can spin that around in a billion different ways in our heads. :-)

It's okay to not know for how.  It will come, or not, when it is time. 

Sitting with you.

:metoyou:

Safe, gentle :hug: if ok

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 4 56789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.