my crazy life

Photo

Idea

Posted by crazycatlover , 21 September 2015 · 131 views

What would you guys think about lily (6 year old headmate) blogging ?maybe even setting up a seperate blog for her? Just random late night thoughts.."

Photo

Did it happen?

Posted by crazycatlover , 17 September 2015 · 135 views

Concerning the dad situation
It couldn't have happened because he wouldn't do that
It couldn't have happened because he saw my cousin SAing me as a bad thing
It couldn't have happened because I remember seeing another child's p***s in preschool (everyone shared a bathroom) and acting like I hadn't seen one before
It couldn't have happened because my older...

Photo

My dad tw Csa ,cursing

Posted by crazycatlover , 02 September 2015 · 141 views

I know I've been talking about this a lot on the forums but I haven't done a blog in forever,... My little 6 year old headmate lily keeps saying things about him "putting his thing in me" and " doing bad stuff" .....I keep trying to find reasons that it couldn't be true but I already fucking hate him....I wish I could find a way not to need my parents mon...

Photo

My first christmas

Posted by crazycatlover , 12 December 2014 · 135 views

Last christmas I was just a normal teenage girl. well not completely normal but pretty close.
This will be my first christmas as a gender-confused multiple trying to heal from my childhood.
This will be my first christmas as Jason, as a he , although I'm not expecting my parents to call me either....
I don't know if I can handle this

Photo

letter to my parents

Posted by crazycatlover , 19 November 2014 · 132 views

I'm doing my best
I have to deal with my problems from my childhood AND being trans AND living on my own is harder for me because of my aspergers
that I still manage to pass my classes is pretty awesome
yet you still tell me I'm not trying hard enough
you tell me I'm not studying enough
you get upset that I'm not getting As in my biology class- I don't th...

Photo

mean headmate

Posted by crazycatlover , 09 November 2014 · 130 views

I figured out where that negative voice in my head that keeps telling me i'm a bad person and deserve bad things is coming from. It's my 12 year old headmate.....she seems to be quite transphobic and keeps purposefully misgendering me ( I know it's on purpose because even 6 year old lily gets my pronouns right, and because she tells me I deserve to be cal...

Photo

invisible

Posted by crazycatlover , 07 November 2014 · 187 views

when many people see me they see a girl
the fact that I feel like a boy is invisible
they can't see how much being called "she" hurts me
my friends at college are starting to see a boy , they think I'm FTM
this feels a million times better then being seen as a girl
but the truth is still invisible
I am not just one gender because I am not just one person...

Photo

what's going on with me

Posted by crazycatlover , 31 October 2014 · 189 views

I just realized that I can write a blog post so you all can be aware of my current situation without me having to worry about breaking the rules. basically I jason ,have been out for the last couple months. for a while I lost contact with kitty,the person who has always been the host of my system. then I found her again. I think she actually wants me to b...

Photo

what's going on with me

Posted by crazycatlover , 31 October 2014 · 102 views

I just realized that I can write a blog post so you all can be aware of my current situation without me having to worry about breaking the rules. basically I jason ,have been out for the last couple months. for a while I lost contact with kitty,the person who has always been the host of my system. then I found her again. I think she actually wants me to b...

Photo

college starts in a week

Posted by crazycatlover , 15 August 2014 · 156 views

I don't really know how to feel
I'm excited to meet all the other students
maybe I'll actually fall in love with a girl who also loves me -that would be pretty new for me
I don't know what to do about the girl from brain camp who kept calling things gay
I've pretty much given up on labels not only for my sexuality but for my gender
I want to be "out" but...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.