Figuringitout's Blog

Photo

Its ok

Posted by Figuringitout , 16 February 2014 · 55 views

Todays a new day i feel better then last night. Im out of that dark cloud for now. I still feel alone n distant from all but i feel safe n partly happy. Happy that there is not a shot glass in my hand happy im not hung over happy that im in a better mood. I just wish i could join that chat room to talk to people when im in those dark clouds i just don...

Photo

Trust

Posted by Figuringitout , 15 February 2014 · 63 views

Trust is something a lot of people take for granted. when youre a child all you know is your family. U trust them you love them but what happens when your father takes that trust for granted and fucks you on a regular basis. So the time you had to grow up and find who u r you're too busy trying to shield your father and protect him from your mother findin...

Photo

Breathe

Posted by Figuringitout , 28 January 2014 · 78 views

I'm not a depressed person I would say. I'm always looking at the positive in every situation. Even w this I tell myself God allowed it cause He knew I could handle it. N I believe that whole heartedly. But then at least once every two or three. Months I get hit with this overwhelming depression. Where I call out of work for a week I don't care if. I...

Photo

Weird

Posted by Figuringitout , 28 January 2014 · 46 views

I thought i was over it i thought i moved passed it. Ive been to two counselors n feel worse. I dont kno what to do. Like it haunts me. Everday Noices trigger me. My insides scream constantly.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Its ok
    Shining_On124 - Feb 17 2014 03:35 AM
  • Photo
    Trust
    johnfinster - Feb 15 2014 10:06 PM
  • Photo
    Breathe
    blondie2002 - Jan 28 2014 10:11 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.