hepless' Blog

to the scuz bucket

Posted by hepless , 13 January 2014 · 115 views

I,ve socilazied with you before 
I was an ear when you needed to talk
I never in a million years thought ky lufe would be turned upside down.
I will never take another drink again, one because Im now afraid two and 
two it has ruined my life now.
You were offered a hand to help me home as I passed out due to wharever it was you gav...

need info please

Posted by hepless , 09 January 2014 · 164 views

if anyone could help me, im looking for information for my husband on how to deal with me. Im taking new steps everyday but im not going fadt enough for him. this situation only happened to me 
2 day lesd of 2 weeks ago. please help me help him understand me

Posted by hepless , 08 January 2014 · 115 views

today I went to the dr to get some anxiety meds as my coping is out of control, I have 8-14 Anxiety attacks a day, I was on then many many yrs ago. so I go tell him some crap has come up and having bad attacks and i use to be on it yrs ago and would like to get some meds just for short term. He says I need to tell him y or he cant help me, so of course I...

feeling lighter

Posted by hepless , 07 January 2014 · 138 views

today i made myself go do all the test for what may or may not of happened to me. The nurse was so nice, I told her the story which I didnt think I had in me to tell. She comforted me, talk to me gave me advice. She let me cry, she asked if I had considered laying charges, I said I didnt know as I truly dont know if it happened. She said that with me not...

Posted by hepless , 06 January 2014 · 136 views

just went on a hotline fir rape victims, spilled my whole story didnt recieve much direction, was asked if i thought about talking to someone, i stated i was as thats y i came to this live chat. Next i know they telling me there shift is up and have to leave. I WANT TO SCREAM I WANTED DIRECTION, STEPS TO TAKE......... I feel like I have spoke to much and...

Posted by hepless , 06 January 2014 · 138 views

If I was in shock from this event would I not want to remember more then  90% of the night or closer to when it took place, would I not want to remember what lead up closer to the time . Its driving me nuts all I do is think about it all I do is try and remember something. The anxiety attacks from trying to remember, was it his plan. I question why d...

am I crazy

Posted by hepless , 05 January 2014 · 98 views

Last night a week after the possible drug and rape, praying hubby got there before it took place. Still searching my mind to remember having anxiety attacks ect. My husband cuddled and hugged me made me feel safe and said he believes me and that he believes he got to me before it happened. There were a few anxiety attackes in the process but we made love....

feeling rushed

Posted by hepless , 04 January 2014 · 148 views

I just had this horrible thing happen only 6 dats ago, my husband knows as he was one to find me naked and passed out(no waking me) in my very older neighbours bed. I get he has anger and confussion, one min he believes me next he doesnt. I remember nothing of that night but sitting at kitchen table having a holiday drink with them(2 male neighbours) have...

October 2015

45678 9 10

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.