Kore's Blog

Photo

Back at university. First night nightmare.

Posted by Kore , 27 January 2014 · 82 views

Trigger warning...

I got back to school yesterday. My wife and I unpacked and took a nap, and got some dinner at the cafeteria. Then we spent some time together watching TV and relaxing. I prayed to my higher power that I would get some sleep tonight...
Well, yes, I got some sleep, but I had a weird panic attack/nightmare.

I am in a car, dri...

Photo

Just some thoughts

Posted by Kore , 25 January 2014 · 82 views

I have been having a really hard time finding motivation lately. I do not even want to get out of bed. I do not fall asleep until 4 or 6 in the morning, but I will sleep until right before my wife gets off of work and try to make it look like I have not been in bed all day. There are so many things I need to get done, and want to do before I go back to un...

Photo

Feeling really down...

Posted by Kore , 17 January 2014 · 91 views

On Feb. 2nd it will be 6 years since the abuse stopped. I have been really down lately and I think that has something to do with it. I feel so bad for my wife, and my friends because I have been a Debby Downer. I always get depressed and low around this time of year. I am hoping this will pass and I can get back to my perky self. I just feel like I am stu...

Photo

Hindsight is 20/20 *Trigger*

Posted by Kore , 06 January 2014 · 113 views

So this is going to be a little gross and triggering... Bodily functions and an*l r*pe.

Looking back at my childhood I was always sick, wanting to stay home from school. It was mostly digestive. I have so many memories of telling my mom that something was wrong when I was trying to go to the bathroom, and her taking me to the doctor. I was always constip...

Photo

Feeling Light

Posted by Kore , 02 January 2014 · 135 views

I have never thought I would be able to be open and honest with anyone about my past abuse. I was very surprised that I have been accepted by my wife and she is not disgusted with me. I feel so light, and free. I feel so accepted. I just want to shout that "I am not broken and disgusting!" I have never in my life felt like this before. I feel so good. I a...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.