Photo

Sad

Posted by sueb0311 , 03 January 2014 · 100 views

Today I was sad. I really can't explain why because I pretty much have no idea myself. I thought a lot about my abuse today, even down to details. I just don't understand how people can hurt other people in the ways we have all been hurt. Why is the world like this? What causes them to be like this? Do you really have to forgive your perps in order to heal? How could you go as far as to steal someone's childhood? Something they can never get back. Does this ever get easier? I have a ton of questions, but no answers. I think I'm just feeling lost.

Photo
intrepidshe
Jan 03 2014 08:52 PM

It makes sense, I think, to feel sad. It's OK to feel sad. I mean, we can't stay sad. But, it is sad what happened to us. Sometimes we can be sad about it. Then, later, even the next day, our hearts turn to happier things and we're not sad.

You'll find the answers to your questions that give you comfort. Keep asking.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.