sueb0311's Blog

Photo

Frustration & Hurt

Posted by sueb0311 , 18 September 2014 · 93 views

I am so frustrated. My T cancelled for the second time because she is sick. We are supposed to begin EMDR and I work myself up to go and she cancels. 
What's really hurting me tonight is a fight I had this morning with my husband. I needed him near me. When he was getting ready for work, well before getting ready, I asked if he could sit with me. He...

Photo

Losing my mind

Posted by sueb0311 , 08 September 2014 · 123 views

Trigger....CSA, SI

Oh boy, the last few days I've been in a funk.

I'm so ashamed since flashbacks and new memories are becoming much more clear. I'm ashamed because I've consistently, as an adult, put myself in unsafe positions. My T told me when you are ready to handle repressed memories, they will come. Problem is, they're coming forth with a vengean...

Photo

Negativity

Posted by sueb0311 , 07 September 2014 · 91 views

I'm a negative person. Period. I always think everyone has a motive of why they want to be in my life. For instance, when I have a friend I'm always looking for what they want instead of just accepting that they just want to be friends. There's got to be some other reason besides just wanting to be friends. Same goes for my personal, intimate life. My H i...

September 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.