Intrepid She

Photo

Day 48 Happy Thoughts (Much Better) -- TW

Posted by intrepidshe , in Happy Things 27 January 2014 · 103 views

Trigger Warning. Please don't read the spoiler if talking about SI might trigger.

Jan. 27, 2014 (Countdown: 3 days to gynecologist consultation):
Doing much better now. This anxiety attack was less severe than others. Am I handling them better?
Listening to my favorite band. That's always a happy thing! :-)
Completed a project this evening. It kept...

Photo

Day 48 Healing Work (Fighting a Panic Attack at Work)

Posted by intrepidshe , in Healing Work 27 January 2014 · 78 views

Jan. 27, 2014 (Countdown: 3 days to gynecologist consultation):

I think the best I'm going to do today with this posting is complain. I try not to whine with these blog postings. I try to learn something by digging deep and sharing things I have kept concealed. But, today, I am not in that space. Today I am afraid. I feel weak. Broken. Small....

About Intrepid She

This is a moderated PUBLIC blog. This blog is a therapeutic tool I am using to help me get over my fear of doctors, which is made difficult by a history of abuse by them, to learn to grieve, and ultimately to integrate my dis-integrated heart.

View postings specific to health care.

View postings specific to touch.

View postings specific to crying.

The content of this blog is not appropriate for children or for anyone who might be triggered by reading about sexual abuse.

To the many others walking your own version of this path, I wish you well on your journey. -Intrepid

More Healing:

- Framed and Unashamed

- Yarnfoolishness' Journal

- Susanna's Blog

- What's Inside my Head?

- Healing Resources

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.