Photo

Day 155: Hilarity Ensued

Posted by intrepidshe , in Healing Work 14 May 2014 · 88 views

May 14, 2014 Intrepid Age = 84 Days:

I worked for just over 12 hours today, but the last four hours were great fun . . . so they can't really count as work. Furthermore, for an hour after this work day I stood in the parking lot visiting with several colleagues. We had an hilarious conversation touching on a random array of tangential topics. Clearly, we had reached hysteria and our choices were to laugh or to cry. It's a good thing for my sake the group was in the mood for laughter.

Posted Image

Ha ha! All kidding aside. I felt great today. My abdominal pain was all cleared up. I slept so well last night it was like a miracle - I died and when the alarm clock when off, I came back to life. Posted Image (I thought that was funny. I hope it was.)

It's fair to say I had a good day today. I very much enjoyed my colleagues at the end of the day. I am so lucky to be where I am now in my workplace, with the people who are there. Of course, AF is one of those people. And, there are others who seem to be similarly kind and fun.

I have an early morning tomorrow, so I don't have time to write any more tonight.

Let me close by saying to my Pandy's friends you are in my heart every day. Your support and encouragement is changing my life. Thank you!

Thank you too - the feeling is reciprocated. :hug: I smiled the whole time reading this :)
I too was smiling the whole time I read it :) all feelings are also right back at ya

yay for awesome moments intrepid.  you deserve them!!!!

Such a great post to read, btw.

safe hugs to you if you'd like them... ((intrepid))

Photo
intrepidshe
May 15 2014 07:18 PM

Mand, Mandy, and Nebulas:

thanks for your responses and letting me know this made you smile. I was filled with smiles yesterday myself.

Intrepid

This was awesome to read. I am so happy for you!!!

About Intrepid She

This is a moderated PUBLIC blog. This blog is a therapeutic tool I am using to help me get over my fear of doctors, which is made difficult by a history of abuse by them, to learn to grieve, and ultimately to integrate my dis-integrated heart.

View postings specific to health care.

View postings specific to touch.

View postings specific to crying.

The content of this blog is not appropriate for children or for anyone who might be triggered by reading about sexual abuse.

To the many others walking your own version of this path, I wish you well on your journey. -Intrepid

More Healing:

- Framed and Unashamed

- Yarnfoolishness' Journal

- Susanna's Blog

- What's Inside my Head?

- Healing Resources

Search My Blog

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.