Day 70: Commitments to Me for the Next 24 Hours
For the next 24 hours:
- I will feel what I feel: afraid, proud, worried, angry, hopeful . . .
- I will be safe, because the plan is good and I have permission to do what I need to feel safe.
- I will exercise and eat well. (I have been doing really well with this lately.)
- I will go to work and keep busy the first half of the day.
- I will go home and take care of myself after the appointment.
- I will allow tears if they come. (I kinda hope they do. And, I hope I'll even rejoice if I cry, for it will be the first time about all of this.)
- I will not set expectations on how I 'should' respond.
- I will allow my needs to take precedence.
- I will get as far as I can with the appointment tomorrow and not push myself into a panic attack.
- I will forgive myself if I do have a panic attack.
- I will reach out for help if I need it.
- I will not SI, or put myself in hazardous situations that risk injury.
- I will treat myself with gentle care.
Feeling the warmth of your light.