Littlewing's Blog

Photo

Creepiness

Posted by Littlewing , 23 December 2013 · 117 views

I feel so unvalidated most of the time....

Why does my dad trigger me so much? Why do I have so many weird memories of him? I have cut off contact...I can finally escape now. I wish someone would help me justify and validate my feelings. He is just so gross. He acts so charming to people, but the way he would be at home was just dumb. I have felt s...

Photo

Mmm today is so awesome

Posted by Littlewing , 21 December 2013 · 123 views

My life feels so great at the moment
Have planned to just keep going, life moves on, and be grateful for the wonderful blessings in life
Yes I have to deal with what is dealing with me right now, I didn't ask for it and I know it was wrong. But you know what?
Today,
I am far far far far away from any of the perpetrators

There is a loving boyfriend...

July 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 28293031 

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.