Photo

I won free counselling sessions whooo!

Posted by Littlewing , 05 February 2014 · 194 views

Luckiest girl ever. I just hope there is enough for everyone who needs them.

I applied for counselling through victim services and stuff......not that im a victim or anything ( ew it's an icky word we know)  but yeah I applied and I was approved. SO I can acess a counseller for one hour sessions, 24 sessions in total. So I can have 8 a year or something for 3 years if I want it. Yay.

P.S If you have read this post, will you post one thing that you do often to make your day better? Anything under the sun. I am ever exploring new ways and perspectives.  Thank you even if you consider it but don't post lol :) just kidding no pressure
Love,
Littlewing

smiles

Photo
SilverandBlue
Feb 05 2014 04:16 PM

I'm so glad you got free sessions! that is awesome!

I go visit my sister almost every day to hug her babies, that always makes me happy :)

Photo
whodatninja
Feb 05 2014 05:01 PM

that's what's up! congrats

Not original - I pet my cat. Thanks for making me do that, though :) Yay for your news!

original? confused...

well, no one can make you do anything, that's not original either it's just true

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.