Littlewing's Blog

Photo

Worthless

Posted by Littlewing , 10 March 2014 · 86 views

I feel so worthless less all the time,
but at the same time I cannot run away far enough from people I hate. I always feel like they are following me, even though they maybe are not. I always feel like they are.

Half of me is always running away, and the other half feels so worthless for the time I wasted running away. I wish I could just destroy t...

Photo

Vent vent vent

Posted by Littlewing , 10 March 2014 · 49 views

there is a lot of awesome going on in life,

but a lot of not awesome too.

I should focus on the awesome

I am just thinking of the people who have been mean to me, and really really wish there were more nice, sweet, loving and truly kind, accepting people out there. Honestly, where are they sometimes.............

I am nice to pe...

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.