Littlewing's Blog

Photo

I won free counselling sessions whooo!

Posted by Littlewing , 05 February 2014 · 185 views

Luckiest girl ever. I just hope there is enough for everyone who needs them.

I applied for counselling through victim services and stuff......not that im a victim or anything ( ew it's an icky word we know)  but yeah I applied and I was approved. SO I can acess a counseller for one hour sessions, 24 sessions in total. So I can have 8 a year or...

Photo

Confusion as usual..........it's just a journal post don't read if you think it's stupid because guess what that's all I write, really stupid stuff ha

Posted by Littlewing , 05 February 2014 · 195 views

Confusion as usual..........it's just a journal post don't read if you think it's stupid because guess what that's all I write, really stupid stuff ha When I engage in certain *ahem* acts with my boyfriend, images float up in my brain and it confuses me. And it happens everytime. I'm not big on the recovered memories theorem, I remember what I remember personally....it is simply too easy to be ridiculed for a "recovered" memory because what if it's B.S?

Today I am going to focus on the day in fro...

February 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.