Photo

I Don't Remember

Posted by anelisa , 28 December 2013 · 203 views

Last night my boyfriend called me to tell me that he needed to come over and pick up his coat.
So I found it and set it out.
This morning, the coat wasn't where I left it, but my boyfriend didn't come over last night.
I texted my boyfriend to ask him if he just came and got it.
He told me that yes, he did come and get it, and then asked me if I remembered.
I told him no. I only wondered if he got it because I couldn't find it.
He told me that he came and tried to cuddle me, but I wouldn't have it.
That he kept trying to talk to me and I told him to go away.
That when he was leaving, I refused to give him a hug.
That I seemed angry.

I have no recollection of any of it.
I apologized, but I don't know exactly what I did.
This has been happening for the last month or so…and this is the worst it's been.
Help?

so sorry things are confusing for you right now.  is he the only one that tells you that?  can you get a noise activating recorder?  It would record everything digitally so you"d know what happened or didn't. 

I hope things ease up  in your life and you go into the new year with some joy in your life.  And, btw, if I was sleeping and some guy came into my bedroom I would use a weapon first and then wake up. I sleep with a weapon nearby at all times.  so, I think your boyfriend got off easy! lol. 

take gentle care of you.  you deserve it.

My sister and my mom were also home when it happened. They told me the same thing and apparently I said a lot of mean and hurtful things to my mom once my boyfriend left.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.