Photo

Insurance

Posted by anelisa , in Anxiety 23 December 2013 · 121 views

Yesterday my mom mentioned my insurance.
She told me that I need to figure something out because my insurance ends in six months and then I'll have to pay out of pocket for my 'shit'.
My 'shit', as she puts it, is my T and my medication (antidepressants and anti-anxiety).
My insurance is through the state, because my mom is unemployed and in Nebraska you're a minor until you're 19.
So when I turn 19 in 6 months, the state won't take care of me.
My mom won't take care of me.
She hasn't worked in years.
She's been a sugar baby.
And now it's on me.
I have to find a way to take care of my 'shit'.
I tried to register online for Obamacare…but I don't make enough taxable income.
I'm even poor enough to not be penalized by a fine.
I hate how I'm on my own.
Who will help me?
How will I function without my medication?
I can't.
I've tried.

April 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.