Anxious Annie

Photo

Calmed By My Triggerers

Posted by anelisa , in Anxiety 25 April 2014 · 78 views

Yesterday I walked into the elevator. I was alone.
Just as the doors started to close, an arm came through the door and three large (as in tall and muscular) guys came into the elevator. Immediately they started pushing one another, laughing, cursing, they even pushed one kid out of the elevator. He then forced his way back in. 
I pressed myself into...

Photo

My Mother

Posted by anelisa , in Sexual Assault, Anxiety, Family Issues 22 April 2014 · 71 views

As all of you know, April is Sexual Assault Awareness month.
Because of this, I share my video on Facebook on Friday and Saturday nights.
Today I got a message from my mom:
I'm trying to figure out a nice way to say this, but I really dont know how. I'm genuinely concerned about your mental health. way you keep reposting that stuff over and over, makes yo...

April 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.