Anxious Annie

Photo

Breaking Down

Posted by anelisa , in Anxiety 15 February 2014 · 63 views

Today is the two-year anniversary of my stepmom’s death.
She was the primary mother figure in my life.
Today is an emotional day for me.

This morning my boyfriend dropped me off to spend the day with my family.
As he parked, he looked like something was on his mind. So I asked him what was bothering. He kept telling me it was nothing, but I k...

Photo

Alcohol

Posted by anelisa , in Anxiety 10 February 2014 · 107 views

When I lived with my dad, he would drink...a lot.
That's when he became most belligerent.
And because of that, the smell of alcohol makes me gag.
Living with my mom's side of the family-none of them drink. Not a drop. So I have a lot of discouragement towards alcohol.

I've never been a partier. And until a couple weeks ago, I had never tried alcoho...

Photo

Anxiety Attack 2/6/14

Posted by anelisa , in Anxiety 08 February 2014 · 91 views

For a class of mine I was instructed to watch an informational video.
My roommate has frequent migraines that are made worse by light, so I decided that I would watch this video on my laptop in my floor's lobby.
The lobby, which is usually quiet, was crawling with girls. They were laughing obnoxiously loud. They spoke loud enough that even having both ear...

February 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.